Mystery in San Francisco A Step 1 Green Apple graded reader. Strange things are happening in San Francisco. One night Jim Reilly and his
teenage friends explore an abandoned mansion with a mysterious history, and discover something terrible...
This reader uses the "Expansive Reading"approach, where the text becomes a springboard to improve language skills and to explore historical background,
cultural connections and other topics suggested by the text.
As well as the story, this reader contains:
• Easy adaptation in American English
• Wide range of interactive activities practicing the four skills
• KET-style interactive activities and Trinity-style interactive activities (Grade 3)
• Dossiers on A Guide to San Francisco and Natural Resources and Pollution
• A full recording of the text